Phoenix, AZ Summer All-American Camp
- Gender: Male/Female
- Price: One payment of $195.00
- Additional Info:
All-American Camps are all run by current or former COLLEGE coaches. With over 250 years of combined college and professional coaching experience our staff understands how to help players improve and achieve their goal of playing college basketball.
All-American Camps are run just like college or professional workouts. These camps are intense and for serious basketball players only.
At the conclusion of each All-American Camp players will receive a detailed player evaluation. These evaluations are also sent out to every college coach in the country. So over 5,000 coaches will find out about you and get your contact info if you attend!
- Players will have a chance to be selected to attend our 2018 Summer Invitational Camps taking place in July.
- Players and Parents will receive extremely valuable recruiting information throughout each camp, making sure that you are doing everything you need to do to put yourself in the best position you can to be recruited.
- Each player will receive an official High School Basketball All-American Camp T-Shirt.
- Spaces are available for both male and female players ages 10-19. If you are older than 19 please contact our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All-American Camps are 2 days long. These are skill development and evaluation camps - games are not played.
- Camp cost is 195.00 per player.
- All-American Camps have extremely limited spaces and typically fill up months in advance. Walk-ups are not accepted. These are skill development and evaluation camps - games are not played.
- There is a $25.00 late registration fee for any player who isn't registered and paid at least 10 days prior to the event.